1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

AZ-Need a roommate?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by tissy, Apr 9, 2007.

1. tissy

U.S. Public Health Service

Dentist
    I will be living in scottsdale and need a roommate so PM if you would consider living in that area! If you're not from the area scottsdale is the hollywood of CA...lol The location is in paradise valley!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ejcivicdee

ejcivicdee DS1 2011

Dental Student
    scottsdale is going to be a long commute for you. nice city and the place to be is old town scottsdale. good night life.

4. jim85213

Dentist

I bet the commute won't be bad. It's all freeway and you'll be going against rush hour traffic.

5. tissy

U.S. Public Health Service

Dentist
    I've lived in Phx before so I know the area....the commute is not bad when you've been living in Cali for the past 4 years...it's about a 20 minute drive...i tried it out last weekend when I was at AZ for ASDOH open house!

6. ejcivicdee

ejcivicdee DS1 2011

Dental Student
    what time were you commuting in? az traffic is getting pretty bad now compared to a couple years. its 20 minuts with no traffic, with traffic your looking at about an hour, trust me

7. mint chiclet

Pre-Dental
    I will be your roomate if I ever get off the waiting list :(.