AZ-Need a roommate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be living in scottsdale and need a roommate so PM if you would consider living in that area! If you're not from the area scottsdale is the hollywood of CA...lol The location is in paradise valley!

Members don't see this ad.

scottsdale is going to be a long commute for you. nice city and the place to be is old town scottsdale. good night life.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've lived in Phx before so I know the area....the commute is not bad when you've been living in Cali for the past 4 years...it's about a 20 minute drive...i tried it out last weekend when I was at AZ for ASDOH open house!

I've lived in Phx before so I know the area....the commute is not bad when you've been living in Cali for the past 4 years...it's about a 20 minute drive...i tried it out last weekend when I was at AZ for ASDOH open house!
what time were you commuting in? az traffic is getting pretty bad now compared to a couple years. its 20 minuts with no traffic, with traffic your looking at about an hour, trust me

I will be your roomate if I ever get off the waiting list :(.