AZCOM interview Sept 25

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spyyder31

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
YES! I have my first interview at AZCOM on Sept. 25. Anyone else going to be interviewing on this day??

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be there on the 26th. Good luck to you.

Good luck to you as well San Juan Sun!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be there on the 26th as well.:laugh:

HI guys - good luck on interviews.

FYI about the clothing (everyone has their own opinion, but...) Arizona is REALLY laid back about clothing. Seriously. (I have lived here all my life (save 3 years in LA for college). )

WE can always tell which type of students are interviewing based on what they wear: DO applicants are the least conservative (may find a few greys or purples in their with the navies and blacks), then Pharm, and finally PA.

Of course wear something nice, but at a school where the head of anatomy often comes to lecture in shorts and the Assistant Dean of Students is also often seen in denim shorts, I wouldnt stress about it too much. This is a laid back school.

Good luck again!
kristin, MSII AZCOM

Dang! I already rented my tux. D'oh!

Thanks for the info, it is all pretty helpful.

Glorytaker,
They stopped you after your first two people?? I hope that I'm not being too curious, but did your people offend them or somwthing? I've been told by many that AZCOM "loves" this question. The heat shouldn't be a problem as I am from Las Vegas. I am afraid of being too nervous. I am thinking about all sorts of "interview type" questions and topics, and I feel I have some really good insights/thoughts...I just pray that I don't have a massive BRAIN FART in the interview. As for dress I am thinking about gray slacks witha black or navy sports coat. I might go with the white shirt, but I am gonna try some colors and see how they look. (ahhh I soud like my fiance!):eek:
Thanks for all of your help, everbody,...and the best of luck to ya!