Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AZCOM interview Sept 25

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by spyyder31, Sep 3, 2002.

1. spyyder31

spyyder31 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

YES! I have my first interview at AZCOM on Sept. 25. Anyone else going to be interviewing on this day??

2. San_Juan_Sun

San_Juan_Sun Professor of Life
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'll be there on the 26th. Good luck to you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. spyyder31

spyyder31 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Good luck to you as well San Juan Sun!!

4. jennij

jennij Member
    7+ Year Member

I will be there on the 26th as well.:laugh:

5. kristing

kristing Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    HI guys - good luck on interviews.

FYI about the clothing (everyone has their own opinion, but...) Arizona is REALLY laid back about clothing. Seriously. (I have lived here all my life (save 3 years in LA for college). )

WE can always tell which type of students are interviewing based on what they wear: DO applicants are the least conservative (may find a few greys or purples in their with the navies and blacks), then Pharm, and finally PA.

Of course wear something nice, but at a school where the head of anatomy often comes to lecture in shorts and the Assistant Dean of Students is also often seen in denim shorts, I wouldnt stress about it too much. This is a laid back school.

Good luck again!
    kristin, MSII AZCOM

6. San_Juan_Sun

San_Juan_Sun Professor of Life
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Dang! I already rented my tux. D'oh!

Thanks for the info, it is all pretty helpful.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. spyyder31

spyyder31 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Glorytaker,
    They stopped you after your first two people?? I hope that I'm not being too curious, but did your people offend them or somwthing? I've been told by many that AZCOM "loves" this question. The heat shouldn't be a problem as I am from Las Vegas. I am afraid of being too nervous. I am thinking about all sorts of "interview type" questions and topics, and I feel I have some really good insights/thoughts...I just pray that I don't have a massive BRAIN FART in the interview. As for dress I am thinking about gray slacks witha black or navy sports coat. I might go with the white shirt, but I am gonna try some colors and see how they look. (ahhh I soud like my fiance!):eek:
    Thanks for all of your help, everbody,...and the best of luck to ya!