AZCOM Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ScOrPiO2983

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...i'm working on the AZCOM secondary and I had a question. For the cirriculum vitae, they ask for hobbies and nonacademic interest. Do you just make a list or add descriptions? What kind of things did you guys list?

Members don't see this ad.

NOT SUre but i'm in the same situation

I did list a few hobbies that I have (e.g. "Guitar, Tennis, Travelling"); for the last one I said specifically where I went but that's about it. The rest are pretty self explanatory, and if they want to know more, I figure they can ask about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't have hobbies, etc on my current CV, but added them just for this occasion. Just put a few on there, I think 3 or so.

Helicon2 said:
I did list a few hobbies that I have (e.g. "Guitar, Tennis, Travelling"); for the last one I said specifically where I went but that's about it. The rest are pretty self explanatory, and if they want to know more, I figure they can ask about it.
Yeah exactly...I did the same. Its just a CV...more or less a resume. I wouldn't get detailed. It will give something to talk about at the interview. Like, if your interviewer didn't know what the heck tennis was...well there you go, perfect ice-breaker to the interview :D