AZCOM still interviewing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaliforniaGirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if AZCOM has filled the seats for class 2006? I know they strive to fill the class earlier than other schools and claim to accomplish this by January. Would it still be worth it to spend the cash on an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

They may well have filled the seats, however many people change their minds and drop acceptances in favor of a preferred school ( I know first hand, I interviewed in Feb. and we were told the class had been filled, I'm graduating in May). If you have your heart set on going to AZCOM, by all means, go to the interview. Best of luck!

I applied to AZCOM -- they had all my stuff back in early October......NEVER HEARD ONE WORD FROM THEM!

Had two other interviews so I chose between those schools (out of COMP and TUCOM, I chose TUCOM).

Don't you think it's kind of unprofessional to have students fill out a supplimental application, ask them for an application fee, and then not even get back to them? Eh, I've got beef with some of these schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe they flat out didn't want you to go.

Hello to all AZCOM applicants,

I'm currently a student at Midwestern University at Glendale. I know for fact that they are still interviewing for fall 2002, class 2006. My friends have recently mentioned to me that they have their interviewing dates in April! Keep couple of things in mind:

1) AZCOM admissions committee is also the admissions committee for our Physician Assistant (PA) program! the admissions cycle and the review process for applications alternates between these two professional programs (I believe that currently the admissions committee are interviewing with the PA applicants, for how much longer, I do not know).

2) AZCOM does have a provisional acceptance list (sort of like a waiting list), whether they interview applicants to add to this provisional acceptance list, I'm not sure? AZCOM will eventually choose from the list of provisional acceptees to fill their class if needed.

Hope this helps! :cool:

I know this sounds hard to do but try to keep a positive attitude about the school-- don't rule out any school until you have seen it and felt it first hand. It may be that among the 3000-4000 applicants that yours somehow fell through the cracks- maybe it was the office girls first day--who knows!! anyway, what i mean is that you may go to the interview and absolutely love the school and know that is where you need to go-- but if you make up your mind now that the school stinks- you'll never know-- don't close that door quite yet. Best of luck to you!! Maybe ask if you can send additional information--rec. letters, statements, stuff like that.