AZPOD question and my situation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teefRcool

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I applied to all schools two schools that haven't contacted me are AZPOD and NYU, i really wanna get into AZPOD! I have gotten interviews from all the other schools and none of them have recieved my letters of rec or transcripts. I guess they were fine with not having them. But scholl sent me an email saying they won't look at my file till all that is in. IS THIS ALSO THE CASE FOR AZPOD OR WILL THEY CALL ME FOR AN INTERVIEW WITHOUT THOSE LETTERS AND TRANSCRIPTS?

p.s. reason i ask is because my teachers are really slow with the letters and my transcripts don't come out for another week. I want to get done with the interviews and HOPEFULLY get an interview before my midterms.

Thanks guys so much. POD is Awesome!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys I applied to all schools two schools that haven't contacted me are AZPOD and NYU, i really wanna get into AZPOD! I have gotten interviews from all the other schools and none of them have recieved my letters of rec or transcripts. I guess they were fine with not having them. But scholl sent me an email saying they won't look at my file till all that is in. IS THIS ALSO THE CASE FOR AZPOD OR WILL THEY CALL ME FOR AN INTERVIEW WITHOUT THOSE LETTERS AND TRANSCRIPTS?

p.s. reason i ask is because my teachers are really slow with the letters and my transcripts don't come out for another week. I want to get done with the interviews and HOPEFULLY get an interview before my midterms.

Thanks guys so much. POD is Awesome!

it depends totally on the time u apply. U r early in application and i guess u might get an interview without LORs. Just email them and say that they are on the way.

and dont worry abt NYCPM. for some reason NYCPM does this everyyear (atleast with people whom i know). they contact them after a month. i swear iam not lying. but i know someone who applied to Pod schools in january and heard from all schools within 2 weeks except NYCPM. And guess what, NYCPM contacted him in March. So dont worry abt NYCPM. If u read in other forums. they said that AZPOD staff is kind of busy with applications. Dont panic. U will be contacted. its just 2 weeks. May god bless u and fullfill ur desires. In the meantime try to get a LOR from ur work place, place where u shadowed or anywhere u did volunteer work. atleast something is better than nothing. send that and say the other LORs are on the way.

it depends totally on the time u apply. U r early in application and i guess u might get an interview without LORs. Just email them and say that they are on the way.

and dont worry abt NYCPM. for some reason NYCPM does this everyyear (atleast with people whom i know). they contact them after a month. i swear iam not lying. but i know someone who applied to Pod schools in january and heard from all schools within 2 weeks except NYCPM. And guess what, NYCPM contacted him in March. So dont worry abt NYCPM. If u read in other forums. they said that AZPOD staff is kind of busy with applications. Dont panic. U will be contacted. its just 2 weeks. May god bless u and fullfill ur desires. In the meantime try to get a LOR from ur work place, place where u shadowed or anywhere u did volunteer work. atleast something is better than nothing. send that and say the other LORs are on the way.

hey apart from this, do attend an interview at other school also. keep that as ur backup option. The interview dates are getting filled up fast. even if AZPOD invites (i pray from my heart that they do) , i doubt u cud interview within october. I mean all other people who already had got invites must have taken up the interview slots. So they might already be full for october and early novemeber. iam just guessing. and once u go after november, the competition gets tougher. they already have good number of seats filled up. So now their selection gets harder. So plzzz do attend other school interviews (just incase), atleast attend 1 school interview. dude iam sorry if iam being sadistic or discouraging. i just wanted to give u the facts. i may be wrong also.

hey apart from this, do attend an interview at other school also. keep that as ur backup option. The interview dates are getting filled up fast. even if AZPOD invites (i pray from my heart that they do) , i doubt u cud interview within october. I mean all other people who already had got invites must have taken up the interview slots. So they might already be full for october and early novemeber. iam just guessing. and once u go after november, the competition gets tougher. they already have good number of seats filled up. So now their selection gets harder. So plzzz do attend other school interviews (just incase), atleast attend 1 school interview. dude iam sorry if iam being sadistic or discouraging. i just wanted to give u the facts. i may be wrong also.

I called AZPod a few days ago, and they didnt seem like they were inviting anyone yet. They seem to be disorganized. Very nice people, but one person was on ill and another from the office was on maternity leave. They said they were behind and would start doing something next week. So far, no one on SDN at least has said anything about AZPod interviews.