Azpod stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
P

PureBlue

What are the stats for getting into azpod. I see there are some older posts talking about Azpod wanting a 3.5 to get in. What kind of a shot would someone with a 3.35-3.38 overall, and 3.5-3.6 science have? What kind of mcat would you need to get in? AzpodRocks, what were the stats of your friends that the admissions person was saying would not be competitive at Azpod? I am just looking at all the schools. My significant other does not like the cold :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

What are the stats for getting into azpod. I see there are some older posts talking about Azpod wanting a 3.5 to get in. What kind of a shot would someone with a 3.35-3.38 overall, and 3.5-3.6 science have? What kind of mcat would you need to get in? AzpodRocks, what were the stats of your friends that the admissions person was saying would not be competitive at Azpod? I am just looking at all the schools. My significant other does not like the cold :laugh:

I think you may have a problem getting a response from AzpodRocks. He may be out of the loop these days. But your GPA looks good.

First off your in Nebraska, what do you mean the significant other does not like the cold???:laugh:

Second, I think you are fine, but I always suggest calling the schools admissions department for the final say.

That being said from one Husker to another you should be at DMU.:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
First off your in Nebraska, what do you mean the significant other does not like the cold???:laugh:

Second, I think you are fine, but I always suggest calling the schools admissions department for the final say.

That being said from one Husker to another you should be at DMU.:laugh:

wrong quote

I can understand your significant other not liking the cold. You want to be somewhere where you don't feel miserable. My bro started Law school at Marquette but transfered after the first year because of the cold. I called him wuss as a joke being that I have lived in Canada where it gets really cold but I understand. Pod school is hard enough and you don't want the one you live with to be unhappy thereby affecting you. But hey some people love the cold.

what happened to azpod rocks?

Ya, maybe she would be more accepting of the cooler temperatures if she wasn't from texas :rolleyes: A few more of these 7 degree Nebraska days and she might be persuaded to live in Iowa :laugh:

Ya, maybe she would be more accepting of the cooler temperatures if she wasn't from texas :rolleyes: A few more of these 7 degree Nebraska days and she might be persuaded to live in Iowa :laugh:

Tell her that global warming will take care of this cold weather.

Plus right now +7 is warm. It has been in the negatives.

Tell her that global warming will take care of this cold weather.

Plus right now +7 is warm. It has been in the negatives.

Wow thats cold. It's been about 70 degrees F out here during the day. I feel for you.

Where are you? I was under the impression that 70s have been rare in the US in the last week.

I'm in southern CA. It gets about 55-60 at nights but 65-73 in the day. It's weird because it should be colder. 3 weeks ago it was so cold a bunch of the fruit all over the state froze and got ruined. Then all of a sudden it got warm. I can't explain it.

I'm in southern CA. It gets about 55-60 at nights but 65-73 in the day. It's weird because it should be colder. 3 weeks ago it was so cold a bunch of the fruit all over the state froze and got ruined. Then all of a sudden it got warm. I can't explain it.

You are so lucky. iam in Milwaukee, its below zero here. In my life i never thought i wud end up in a place like this. my dad said me a lot to move to California. My aunt lives there. but i dont know i never got the wisdom. and now i cant leave. iam tied to chicago. i love this city now though i hate the cold.

You are so lucky. iam in Milwaukee, its below zero here. In my life i never thought i wud end up in a place like this. my dad said me a lot to move to California. My aunt lives there. but i dont know i never got the wisdom. and now i cant leave. iam tied to chicago. i love this city now though i hate the cold.

My advice would be not to move to CA. It seems like a great idea because the weather and other great stuff but don't be deceived. There is a reason I want to leave. Too many people, crappy education for kids, smog, traffic, high taxes, crime, houses no one can afford hence forclosures are up like crazy right now and a lot of stupid people. I could go on for a while but I won't. It used to be the place to be but the politicians let it fall apart. Now I will point out, if you are already a millionaire then you would have not problem living here since you could afford to be in a nice area and every thing is great and you dont notice the bad. But it you're not a millionaire, have fun paying 500,000 for a small crappy house in a not so great area or 800000 for a decent house. Either way it's ridiculous.

My advice would be not to move to CA. It seems like a great idea because the weather and other great stuff but don't be deceived. There is a reason I want to leave. Too many people, crappy education for kids, smog, traffic, high taxes, crime, houses no one can afford hence forclosures are up like crazy right now and a lot of stupid people. I could go on for a while but I won't. It used to be the place to be but the politicians let it fall apart. Now I will point out, if you are already a millionaire then you would have not problem living here since you could afford to be in a nice area and every thing is great and you dont notice the bad. But it you're not a millionaire, have fun paying 500,000 for a small crappy house in a not so great area or 800000 for a decent house. Either way it's ridiculous.

:thumbup:

Move up to Nor Cal, it's not as crowded, its still getting built up, mild temps, slightly cheaper living, and less smog of course but that'll all change in 10 yrs :laugh: I'd assume that once you completely moved out of the state, it would be harder to move back in due to the fast ridiculous rise of housing costs.

I do have to admit that when I was in Des Moines for my interview (first time out in the Midwest), the air felt cleaner and the highways weren't nearly as congested as here

Move up to Nor Cal, it's not as crowded, its still getting built up, mild temps, slightly cheaper living, and less smog of course but that'll all change in 10 yrs :laugh: I'd assume that once you completely moved out of the state, it would be harder to move back in due to the fast ridiculous rise of housing costs.

I do have to admit that when I was in Des Moines for my interview (first time out in the Midwest), the air felt cleaner and the highways weren't nearly as congested as here

I really like northern CA and the coast between Santa Barbara and San francisco. So. CA is overpopulated and that is annoying. THere are some beautiful places I love here like San Diego and south Orange county but thats about it. I lived in Fresno at one time and it's nice except for all the dirt in the air from the farms. It's not far from Yosemite and 45 min to the sequoia mountains which are beautiful. It's less expensive there but that's changing too.

There are aspects of CA that you can't find anywhere else in the US that I love but when I go to a place like Utah where my parents moved to with clean air, beautiful clean mountains and almost all the neighborhoods are nice and safe, it makes me see a lot of the crap in CA. So who knows where I'll settle down after pod school.