Azusa Pacific DPT 2021-2022

Started by pt_on_3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pt_on_3

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering... has anyone recently applied (since July 1st) to APU for the January 2022 cohort and received an interview invite??
 
Just wondering... has anyone recently applied (since July 1st) to APU for the January 2022 cohort and received an interview invite??
I applied in late June and have not gotten an interview yet. I am assuming things should speed up given their Jan 2022 start date.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I applied May 11, 2021 and got an interview invite on July 1st. I scheduled the interview on July 12th and got accepted on July 28th for the January 2022 class!
 
Hi! I applied May 11, 2021 and got an interview invite on July 1st. I scheduled the interview on July 12th and got accepted on July 28th for the January 2022 class!
Will you be attending?! I applied back in December right when the application opened and heard back in March! Interviewed the first week of April and got accepted not too long after! So I’ll be attending the January 2022 class!
 
I applied a few weeks ago in August and got my interview invite last week. Will be interviewing in the first week of October.
 
Will you be attending?! I applied back in December right when the application opened and heard back in March! Interviewed the first week of April and got accepted not too long after! So I’ll be attending the January 2022 class!
Yes! I’ll be attending, looking forward to meeting you!
 
Have any of you that interviewed been accepted? I was accepted back in April and will be attending so I’m want to see if anyone on here will be in my class!
 
Have any of you that interviewed been accepted? I was accepted back in April and will be attending so I’m want to see if anyone on here will be in my class!
I've been accepted and will be attending! Are you on the facebook group for our class?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on your guys’ acceptances! I haven’t received any response/updates on my application since my interview early October. Anyone have an idea on what might be going on? Is anybody in the same boat as me? Getting nervous!
 
Congrats on your guys’ acceptances! I haven’t received any response/updates on my application since my interview early October. Anyone have an idea on what might be going on? Is anybody in the same boat as me? Getting nervous!
You should email Anel to check on that since it has been a month. Good luck and hope you get in!
 
Has anyone not heard back yet? I know start date is coming up soon and I haven’t heard back yet
The Facebook group for this class only has 53 members so far and I think they take around 70 students. So I think there’s still a chance they will be sending out more acceptances!