Azusa Pacific University DPT Acceptance Spring 2020

Started by jm5462
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jm5462

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I tried searching for a forum about APU acceptances but couldn’t find so I’m making one!! If you have received an acceptance to APU for the Spring 2020 term let me know!!!! 🙂 I received one earlier this week and am planning on attending 🙂
 
Hey guys! I tried searching for a forum about APU acceptances but couldn’t find so I’m making one!! If you have received an acceptance to APU for the Spring 2020 term let me know!!!! 🙂 I received one earlier this week and am planning on attending 🙂

Hello! I also received an acceptance from APU on Tuesday! I will most likely attend also, hopefully we can be classmates!
 
Hello, I was also admitted to APU earlier this week and will be attending. There is a facebook page that you guys should join if you haven't done so already.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Did you guys have to create a Facebook page for your class? Im going to be apart of Spring 2022 and i wanna meet my classmates!