B-on-Time loan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmdgal86

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I had received a b-on-time loan for my 2 years of undergrad, and then I went directly into pharmacy school and just finished my 1st yr. I was wondering if we still had to pay it back since we won't be graduating in 4 years as stated in the forgiveness provisions.

Thanks very much!
 
Hi all,
I had received a b-on-time loan for my 2 years of undergrad, and then I went directly into pharmacy school and just finished my 1st yr. I was wondering if we still had to pay it back since we won't be graduating in 4 years as stated in the forgiveness provisions.

Thanks very much!

Moving to the Financial aid forum...