BA Degree for Physical Therapy California?

Started by koh1995
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you need a BA degree for Physical Therapy in California?
I believe all require a bachelors degree (BA, BS, etc) with the exception of Loma Linda. At least that's what I remember from when I last looked. They still require at least 3+ years of college credit and completion of prereqs.
 
I believe all require a bachelors degree (BA, BS, etc) with the exception of Loma Linda. At least that's what I remember from when I last looked. They still require at least 3+ years of college credit and completion of prereqs.

Thank you. I can not find the prereqs no matter how much I look. Can you please send me a link to it? Thanks
 
Thank you. I can not find the prereqs no matter how much I look. Can you please send me a link to it? Thanks

If you can't do that, then you'll have to excuse my blunt response. PT school may not be for you.

Each PT school has its own set of requirements. You have to check their individual websites or PTCAS.