BA Degree for Physical Therapy California?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
K

koh1995

Do you need a BA degree for Physical Therapy in California?

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe the OP wanted to know if there are any DOCTORATE level programs that do not require a complete bachelors for entry. (Not sure about California specifically, but there are a few of these in the country). Hey, I'm trying to be optimistic on this post.....

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you need a BA degree for Physical Therapy in California?
I believe all require a bachelors degree (BA, BS, etc) with the exception of Loma Linda. At least that's what I remember from when I last looked. They still require at least 3+ years of college credit and completion of prereqs.

I believe all require a bachelors degree (BA, BS, etc) with the exception of Loma Linda. At least that's what I remember from when I last looked. They still require at least 3+ years of college credit and completion of prereqs.

Thank you. I can not find the prereqs no matter how much I look. Can you please send me a link to it? Thanks

Thank you. I can not find the prereqs no matter how much I look. Can you please send me a link to it? Thanks

If you can't do that, then you'll have to excuse my blunt response. PT school may not be for you.

Each PT school has its own set of requirements. You have to check their individual websites or PTCAS.

Reactions: 1 user