Back from PCAT

Started by mohammed1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mohammed1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My preliminary score:

VA 384/21
BIO 430/89
CHEM 438/93
QA 423/85
RC 364/5
C 408/64

What you guys think, good or bad?

I am applying for University of South Florida which prefers 65+ C and University of Florida which prefers 70+ C and LECOM and MCPHS who don't require PCAT as long as I graduated from 4 yr degree which I have.
 
My preliminary score:

VA 384/21
BIO 430/89
CHEM 438/93
QA 423/85
RC 364/5
C 408/64

What you guys think, good or bad?

I am applying for University of South Florida which prefers 65+ C and University of Florida which prefers 70+ C and LECOM and MCPHS who don't require PCAT as long as I graduated from 4 yr degree which I have.

I had similar horrible RC mark from yesterday, but have 66 composite. What's stat overall?
 
Well if you're applying to Florida schools, from my experience with the past 3 years of people I've known and their PCAT scores, they've gotten in with those high Chemistry, Biology and QA marks. For certain UF looks at those. But if you want to make sure for LECOM and USF definitely call their pharmacy admissions and ask if they have a minimum for subscores, they have a super nice team! Your major subtest scores are quite impressive!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you doctortp, I actually got an interview at LECOM , and I talked to admissions at USF about my PCAT results, and they also agree that my Chem and Bio scores were excellent. I haven't talked to UF admissions yet, but I will since I'm curious what they might say about it.
 
My preliminary score:

VA 384/21
BIO 430/89
CHEM 438/93
QA 423/85
RC 364/5
C 408/64

What you guys think, good or bad?

I am applying for University of South Florida which prefers 65+ C and University of Florida which prefers 70+ C and LECOM and MCPHS who don't require PCAT as long as I graduated from 4 yr degree which I have.

you are not applying to English Literature school. Your bio, Chem, QA are awesome! that's a hugh plus. Unless school specifically indicates about minimum scores of subsection, you won't have problem applying.
 
can you can use english is not your first language if you are foreign student like me lol

what I believe is that if you are international students, or non-international students whose native langugae is not English need to take TOEFL. This stupid test will reflect your level of english fluency. I definitely avoided taking this dumb test but few schools strongly ask to take it.