Back to back?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrBurns10

Excellent, Smithers
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would you ever do back-to-back interviews in different cities (flying distance) in order to make the flying schedule easier on you? And if so, would you be worried at all about rushing things/not being able to focus on interview #2 because you've been rushing around so much?

Thanks for any input.

Members don't see this ad.

No, back to backs are actually better. Your 2nd interview set is usually crisper as you just had some practice.

MrBurns10 said:
Would you ever do back-to-back interviews in different cities (flying distance) in order to make the flying schedule easier on you? And if so, would you be worried at all about rushing things/not being able to focus on interview #2 because you've been rushing around so much?

Thanks for any input.

Haha...well I'm hoping that's OK because I have 6 in a row, back to back! (including a short weekend break in there.) I'm going to be exhausted and crazy insane (a couple I'm flying between cities) but I am still in school and can't miss 3 days for 1 interview to fly across the country! It's not possible to do that many interviews scattered around for me, so I'll have to make it work. (with blisters on my feet from my shoes i'm sure.)

MrBurns10 said:

Thanks for any input.
I hope it's alright, considering I'm attempting a back-to-back-to-back in a couple of weeks - pittsburgh, then two in nyc...hope this doesn't adversely affect me since the last one is one of my top choices