Back to basics WW again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh ... so that's "what" occurred with the conjoined twins in the WW Circus thread.

I did not understand "how" a conjoined twin could remain alive if the other conjoined twin was hemorrhaging to death.

Now, I get it: they were "masons."

Thanks for this information about "Masons" @Trilt.
I'm pretty sure the reason Serher didn't die with her twin was that it was a delayed death but never happened because the game ended. Trilt made it so she'd survive 3 days without her twin so it wouldn't be as devastating to the village for the noob game.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm pretty sure the reason Serher didn't die with her twin was that it was a delayed death but never happened because the game ended. Trilt made it so she'd survive 3 days without her twin so it wouldn't be as devastating to the village for the noob game.
This. Game had ended up a little wolf heavy because of drop outs at the end of signups, a built in immediate double kill near end game could have been devastating. Tried to make the "pain" of that role a little lessened by the delay and people knowing it was coming.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah agreed if this is a BASIC BASIC game. I could see... maybe?... 1 convert? But I'd doubt it if this is supposed to be "back to the basics"
well that's good. I've only played like 4 games, but I think finding converts is the worst.

This is throwing me off having such a long day cycle, but it's nice that we have more time to gather feels on people for the D1 lynch. A lot of people playing haven't even checked in yet.

This is throwing me off having such a long day cycle, but it's nice that we have more time to gather feels on people for the D1 lynch. A lot of people playing haven't even checked in yet.
I think the primary reason for the long day cycle is so that people have enough time to get their 5 posts in and not get mod-killed.

Speaking of... Yeah, a lot of people still need to get on here and start talking.

Well may as well start lynching (and tagging) to get things going and get people talking. I'm usually pretty quiet in basics games because I never have much to say without abilities, but I'm going to make a conscious effort to be better at it this time.

******lynch @serher ******

I'd say I RNGed but I didn't. I just looked at the list and picked the first name I glanced at that I didn't recognize..

I think the primary reason for the long day cycle is so that people have enough time to get their 5 posts in and not get mod-killed.

Speaking of... Yeah, a lot of people still need to get on here and start talking.
Yeah, I definitely like that. I read the first few pages of the last basics game and saw they were required to make 10 posts a day, and fluff posts (like just gifs, or repeating things other people said) didn't count.

Lynch @Coopah

Just RNG, I'm not sure if she's even checked in, and I also want to get some conversation going.

Members don't see this ad :)
lynch ally
because I told her I would at the end of last game ;)

Checking in for the first time!

Is the 5 posts a day thing serious? I kinda thought that was just a prompt to post, not an actual rule. Although, I didn't play in the noob game (and disclosure: did not read that game thread), so I have no idea what happened then.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Checking in for the first time!

Is the 5 posts a day thing serious? I kinda thought that was just a prompt to post, not an actual rule. Although, I didn't play in the noob game (and disclosure: did not read that game thread), so I have no idea what happened then.

It's serious. 5 content posts a day really isn't that much, especially when the days are 36 hours long.

Reactions: 3 users
Were you planning to just pop in, post once, and disappear for the day or...?
No, but I had to work late today and have class now (...not like I'm playing WW during lecture or anything...) so I wasn't sure I would make it on too much. I also kinda forgot it's a longer day cycle. But, you're right -- since I think I'm already up to 3(?) -- then 5 posts = not that many posts.

**RNG Lynch Finn**

lynch coopah

Not for any particularly good reason, but if we're hoping to get conversation going then with five random votes on the board I'd rather add on to one of them then just hit someone else entirely. And coopah was just so conveniently sitting in my favorite spot. I couldn't resist.

I can get on that bandwagon.

***** Lynch Coopah *******

It also might be for people to actually have time to think and talk to each other (outside of the post requirements). If the days had not been so long I probably wouldn't have played since there's no guarantee I'll have a break during the day to check.

lynch coopah

Not for any particularly good reason, but if we're hoping to get conversation going then with five random votes on the board I'd rather add on to one of them then just hit someone else entirely. And coopah was just so conveniently sitting in my favorite spot. I couldn't resist.

Lol if you wanted your spot you could have asked :p you can have it. Don't know what to say except not a wolf.

Lynch ally

For jumping on a bandwagon that's RNG

Lol if you wanted your spot you could have asked you can have it. Don't know what to say except not a wolf.

Lynch ally

*shrug* gotta lynch someone.

Not much to go on at the moment, so I somewhat randomly picked between people that haven't checked in today. Willing to waffle

lynch nessy

I don't know why everyone always wants to kill Coopah off early in every game... But I guess thats because cdo hasn't checked in and said anything sketchy yet. So RNG another new person

Lynch Confusing

Because I don't know anything about her.

Lol if you wanted your spot you could have asked you can have it. Don't know what to say except not a wolf.

Lynch ally

Aren't all the votes kinda going to be bandwagoning on what was once RNG? We're starting from zero.

That being said, still **lynch finn,** but this time because she very smoothly deflected the conversation away from herself and on to someone else.

lynch coopah

(Specifically, was referring to this deflection.)

I don't know why everyone always wants to kill Coopah off early in every game... But I guess thats because cdo hasn't checked in and said anything sketchy yet. So RNG another new person

Lynch Confusing

Because I don't know anything about her.

Hahaha yeah, and I
Aren't all the votes kinda going to be bandwagoning on what was once RNG? We're starting from zero.

That being said, still **lynch finn,** but this time because she very smoothly deflected the conversation away from herself and on to someone else.

Yes but it seems lazy to just say "other people RNG this person, sure whatever" the purpose of the voting this early is to start discussions, in my opinion.

Hahaha yeah, and I

Yes but it seems lazy to just say "other people RNG this person, sure whatever" the purpose of the voting this early is to start discussions, in my opinion.

Whoops thought I erased my response to snowy, my bad. I'm not editing though mods, even though I almost forgot.

That did not seem like deflection. At all.

Reactions: 2 users
the purpose of the voting this early is to start discussions, in my opinion.

But the way to get discussions going is to lynch people, and see who reacts and how. First day, you don't get much useful info, but sometimes you can look back in light of later information and find patterns.

If no one's reacting to your lynch vote, you're not getting any good info out of it.

But the way to get discussions going is to lynch people, and see who reacts and how. First day, you don't get much useful info, but sometimes you can look back in light of later information and find patterns.

If no one's reacting to your lynch vote, you're not getting any good info out of it.

Yes I know, which is why I always defend myself. But I still believe having some reason behind a vote is good. I realize it's not always possible especially early in the game, but just jumping on a two vote lynch because it's easy isn't helpful. I'm not condemning you, just my opinion.

Yes I know, which is why I always defend myself. But I still believe having some reason behind a vote is good. I realize it's not always possible especially early in the game, but just jumping on a two vote lynch because it's easy isn't helpful. I'm not condemning you, just my opinion.
I see what you're saying but how else do we get people to talk? I'm not usually one to jump on right away. I like to wait and see, but I think putting a little pressure is also valid.

I see what you're saying but how else do we get people to talk? I'm not usually one to jump on right away. I like to wait and see, but I think putting a little pressure is also valid.

Valid yes, I can understand that logic. My problem is there was no reasoning stated. It would suck to be lynched D1 but if it happens it happens. I guess I just attract early deaths lol.

It's serious. 5 content posts a day really isn't that much, especially when the days are 36 hours long.

Hmm.. Good to note I didn't see this at first. I'll see if I can get that many in...But first day is hard for me to strategy
xT1XGGfuIQuKyHzibS.gif

(I know gifs don't count. Too bad, because I have endless gifs)