Bad Grades In Last Semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asrunner22

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the general consensus of this topic. I've already been accepted and paid my deposit to attend one of the Pod schools, but am concerned I may end up with a C in one or two bogus core classes.

Any Idea on how this would be viewed my the school or if they would even care as long as I pass, especially since they're in a history and computer science class, two classes completely unrelated to Med school?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

C will prolly be fine, just don’t fail.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the general consensus of this topic. I've already been accepted and paid my deposit to attend one of the Pod schools, but am concerned I may end up with a C in one or two bogus core classes.

Any Idea on how this would be viewed my the school or if they would even care as long as I pass, especially since they're in a history and computer science class, two classes completely unrelated to Med school?

Thanks.
You will be ok. Dont fail any.

They could care less as long as you don’t fail. You’re already accepted

They could care less as long as you don’t fail. You’re already accepted
I think you mean they they COULDN'T care less lol

But anyways, everyone above is right, but still try to do your best cause most likely some of the content you see now will reappear in pod. School. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I had failed 2 classes (D) in undergrad actually one due to being lazy and it was a bell curve fishing out class(retook and got a B) and failed a biology elective (left the country for a fam emergency). I was still ok and got acceptances. My GPA was still in a good range and I’m maintaining As and Bs in pod school atm. As long as you still have a decent GPA and have an explanation you’ll be ok. But it definitely won’t help you.