bad headache :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ninaninanina

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This may be really silly, but I have studied way too hard, and for way too long not to ewrite this test. I feel prepared for this test, but I have had a really bad headache for two days straight and when I like move, or stand up I keep getting head rushes :( This is normal for me, I have been getting really bad headaches like this for a long time and my dr. never seems to know why they get to the point where I feel like passing out. The only problem is if this headache continues till saturday I don't know what to do. I am contemplating taking tylenol on Saturday,. Do you guys think that is really bad??? Or know any painkillers that might be helpful? I just don't want to be getting tired during the exam!!!

Members don't see this ad.

hey..
I suffer from pretty bad headaches too. but they are tension headaches.. so Excedrin Tension headache has worked like a charm for me. If yours is vascular though, (like blood rushing in your head), try some Advil or ibuprofen to thin that blood out so it doesn't pound. Best of luck.. you can do it!

Unfortunately DO NOT try any of the stronger medicine of muscle relaxants the night before! You might not wake up for the test :-\

Just take some tylenol or excedrin or whichever works best for you, a shot or two of whiskey.. go to sleep around 9 and let's kick some butt!

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by ninaninanina
Hey guys,

This may be really silly, but I have studied way too hard, and for way too long not to ewrite this test. I feel prepared for this test, but I have had a really bad headache for two days straight and when I like move, or stand up I keep getting head rushes :( This is normal for me, I have been getting really bad headaches like this for a long time and my dr. never seems to know why they get to the point where I feel like passing out. The only problem is if this headache continues till saturday I don't know what to do. I am contemplating taking tylenol on Saturday,. Do you guys think that is really bad??? Or know any painkillers that might be helpful? I just don't want to be getting tired during the exam!!!

I'm no expert (yet) but those headaches sound like migraine headaches.

Yeah, poor girl's under stress and getting a headache. Damn though, she's setting her life pattern early, "I'm sorry honey, I have a headache." =)