bad semester... this semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blando

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i might make 2 c's this semester.... p. chem and another upper level chem. class. do you think this would ruin my chances of getting in? that's 8 hours of c's..... it's not that i didn't work my butt off, they were just extremely tough and i'll never use them again :(

Members don't see this ad.

wow blando u got an interview from nyu w/o even applying? cool lol

and yea i don't think u gotta worry.. i think u just gotta pass all ur classes and gradaute to keep ur acceptance.

Next term you may want to make sure you improve your grades. Everybody has a bad term once in a while, just don't let it continue.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just be prepared to answer for that for your upcoming interviews. I mean no one is perfect and the important thing is that you've braved yourself through challenging courses and did your best.

Me too, I am having a very bad semester as well, this is my worst semester in my entire college life.....:(

Thank gawd it's dentistry! :laugh:

Yea...I'll probablly end up with a 2.5 (B/C) in Physical Chemistry as well, it is a hard class. Try to bring up your other chemistry upper level. If all your other classes are B's and above, I'm sure they wouldn't emphasize on it tooo much. Good luck :)

Thank gawd it's dentistry! :laugh:
You may be "joking" here but the way you constantly regard the profession i definitely wouldn't want you as my doctor..

... or as you would probably put it.. lowly tooth puller..

If you're SO smart... you should just go be a "REAL" doctor..

I hope you dont end up as my classmate... :eek:

Hey future dentists... I need some advice on something. My freshman year I got a C in intro to bio lecture and a C- in lab and i am going to take the lab over, but was wondering will it look good go retake the lecture as well? Retaking this course will not affect GPA but will just show on my transcript the new grade next to the old grade. IF I TAKE THIS CLASS OVER I WILL A++ THE CRAP OUT OF IT...LOL....

THANKS...

yea if you are going to re-take the lab re-take the course as well. Otherwise it might seem that you were too lazy to take the clas as well. I believe both grades will factor into your AADSAS gpa.