bad we care score and good SOS score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ancienbon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sos has been posted today. While our we care sucks(at 39) ,our sos came out to be 4.5. And by the way our service score was 92. Is my store an outlier. We are told good we care score correlates with good service score. I also know some store with good we care score struggles with service. please enlighten me, high performing pics here,
if your sos is good that means your store financial is good.so if my store financials are good and service is fine,why so much emphasis on we care

Members don't see this ad.

I am not sure that you can get large enough sample size on these forums to determine if you are an outlier. The company believes in this correlation. They must have a statistical reason to do so. Obviously the end result are financials and you are doing fine there. Are your financials going to drop if wecare doesn't improve? It would be interesting to see. Just enjoy your good sos. If your sup has time to keep hammering at an excellent store with 4.5 sos, your district must really be doing well.

Good WeCare "should" correlate with good service (MCE) b/c your workflow is on point. But service also takes into account how nice your technicians are (C/P), if you greet them and acknowledge them by name... which aren't correlated with WeCare.

Also some regions have "easier" customer basis, rather than others (like LA). And how many surveys do you get a month?

Nevertheless, if you SOS and MCE are good, nobody is going to bother you. WeCare is primarily used to push the struggling stores.

Members don't see this ad :)
our district rank last in the region,. so we keep getting new supervisors replaced year after year. actually one got transferred out, the other step down to become staff, and now we're onto the third one. ^^

I think i should mention is we are the Number one for sos in the district And number 2 in the region.

If you're not a WeCare focus store (< 25 trailing 8 week average) and have good MCE and satisfied with time to fill, WGAF?

And (surprise, surprise) in my district the only stores with SOS over 4 have the 2nd and 3rd least volume in the district

Last edited:
In my district we care focus stores are <80. I wish it was 25 haha

Yes I am. My Rxsup is crazy about wecare. Entire district is 60+. Stores between 60-80 are focus stores

If you cared about acheiving great scores this much in high school and in college, you wouldn't be working at CVS right now.

You are A students working for B students at a C student's company, trying to reach unattainable goals, but the C students say you can!

Reactions: 1 user
I forget which is which, but the one that is based on metrics (QT time/filled by promised time) we score in the top 5% of the whole company (I think it's WeCare). The one based on customer survey or whatever we suffered. I personally think it's because of the refill reminder calls. Every 10 minutes a customer walks in thinking that a script is ready because they got a refill reminder call, when in reality it isn't even in the system to be filled.

From my understanding your store is just the opposite. This probably means you have a really friendly staff that is good at explaining things?

Last edited:
Yes I am. My Rxsup is crazy about wecare. Entire district is 60+. Stores between 60-80 are focus stores

Your supe is an a=hole. No 2 ways about it.

Reactions: 1 user