Bah!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fancymylotus

A Whole New World
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello kiddies:D at a recent interview,a few people who I matched to their SDN names(mwahahaha but didnt figure out who the ams was) were participating in some serious SDN bashing. apparently we're all a bunch of score-inflating,fellow pre-dent intimidating shmuckies:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

hello kiddies:D at a recent interview,a few people who I matched to their SDN names(mwahahaha but didnt figure out who the ams was) were participating in some serious SDN bashing. apparently we're all a bunch of score-inflating,fellow pre-dent intimidating shmuckies:laugh:

well, we all know people inflate their scores, and my suspicion's that they inflate it to some believable number (20-22 or so), but how'd you know for SURE they're inflated? What gave it away?

well, we all know people inflate their scores, and my suspicion's that they inflate it to some believable number (20-22 or so), but how'd you know for SURE they're inflated? What gave it away?

Oh, I wasnt saying that I knew this for a fact,I was saying that this was the discussion going on between aforementioned SDN'ers at my interview pretending to be non-SDNers and hate on us.

Members don't see this ad :)
For real, ams? They couldn't figure out who you were? :laugh: :thumbup:

okay... and you went through the trouble to decipher their SDN identities because???

okay... and you went through the trouble to decipher their SDN identities because???

Uh,it was no trouble when they were basically giving it away. Just funny that people who regularly post on here have that kinda stuff to say about it. Calm down.

Uh,it was no trouble when they were basically giving it away. Just funny that people who regularly post on here have that kinda stuff to say about it. Calm down.
I wasn't annoyed or anything... just kinda perplexed cuz I was figured out a couple times at interviews and left me with a blank expression. But I do see your point... hypocrites :D

What school did all this go down at?

the best part was that they were going around and trying to figure out if they'd seen some of the other regular posters in real life at their other interviews and i just sat there silently cracking up as they totally missed the great ams..mwahahaha:smuggrin:

the best part was that they were going around and trying to figure out if they'd seen some of the other regular posters in real life at their other interviews and i just sat there silently cracking up as they totally missed the great ams..mwahahaha:smuggrin:

Id spot you write away...shiiiii;)

I wouldn't be able to recognize you unless you were carrying that pup of yours around.

And I'm guilty of SDN bashing on occasion because some people take it too seriously. You have to consider the source but if you can get around that it's an absolutely FANTASTIC tool!