balancing equations in BG and AG

Started by duck2005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

duck2005

Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey. did ya ever have to balance chemical equations on the PS portion of form bg or ag? I didn't. Wondering if thats bec. I didn't notice or bec. there weren't any occasions during which it was necessary. I don't think there were many equations on the test anyways, besides that first one about bromate.
 
duck2005 said:
hey. did ya ever have to balance chemical equations on the PS portion of form bg or ag? I didn't. Wondering if thats bec. I didn't notice or bec. there weren't any occasions during which it was necessary. I don't think there were many equations on the test anyways, besides that first one about bromate.

I don't recall having to balance anything. (I had AG.)
 
I had form FK and the only reaction I had to balance was the combustion reaction of C6H12O6 I believe.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
blz said:
I had form FK and the only reaction I had to balance was the combustion reaction of C6H12O6 I believe.

I had EH and I had a question that specifically asked me to balance an equation. It just might have been the combustion of glucose. Seems like I had to balance the O2 and H20 parts... the question asked what the coefficients of O2 and H2O were.
 
fun8stuff said:
I had EH and I had a question that specifically asked me to balance an equation. It just might have been the combustion of glucose. Seems like I had to balance the O2 and H20 parts... the question asked what the coefficients of O2 and H2O were.


Almost similar to my question except I had to recognize the whole equation.