balancing equations in BG and AG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

duck2005

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey. did ya ever have to balance chemical equations on the PS portion of form bg or ag? I didn't. Wondering if thats bec. I didn't notice or bec. there weren't any occasions during which it was necessary. I don't think there were many equations on the test anyways, besides that first one about bromate.

Members don't see this ad.

duck2005 said:
hey. did ya ever have to balance chemical equations on the PS portion of form bg or ag? I didn't. Wondering if thats bec. I didn't notice or bec. there weren't any occasions during which it was necessary. I don't think there were many equations on the test anyways, besides that first one about bromate.

I don't recall having to balance anything. (I had AG.)

I had form FK and the only reaction I had to balance was the combustion reaction of C6H12O6 I believe.

Members don't see this ad :)
blz said:
I had form FK and the only reaction I had to balance was the combustion reaction of C6H12O6 I believe.

I had EH and I had a question that specifically asked me to balance an equation. It just might have been the combustion of glucose. Seems like I had to balance the O2 and H20 parts... the question asked what the coefficients of O2 and H2O were.

fun8stuff said:
I had EH and I had a question that specifically asked me to balance an equation. It just might have been the combustion of glucose. Seems like I had to balance the O2 and H20 parts... the question asked what the coefficients of O2 and H2O were.

Almost similar to my question except I had to recognize the whole equation.