This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AspiringDoctor94

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I haven’t seen any recent posts about Barry’s BMS program. I received my acceptance today but just wanted more feedback before making my decision. I was placed on the 2 year track. Is it possible to change it to a shorter one? What’s the average amount of students accepted into MD/DO after?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I was recently accepted to Barry BMS program too for summer 22”. I was also placed on the 2-year track. I haven’t really been able to find any info about changing the program length either

Hey! I was recently accepted to Barry BMS program too for summer 22”. I was also placed on the 2-year track. I haven’t really been able to find any info about changing the program length eitherCon
Congratulations!!
Yeah it’s been difficult to find more info on the program for recent years
Did you accept their offer?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!!
Yeah it’s been difficult to find more info on the program for recent years
Did you accept their offer?
No, not yet. I applied to a few more programs at other schools so I’m still waiting to see if I get accepted to any of those. When’s your start term? Ik that there’s a Facebook page that you can join to connect with other students, and find housing, etc. I joined it recently, but I have yet to really look into the page

No, not yet. I applied to a few more programs at other schools so I’m still waiting to see if I get accepted to any of those. When’s your start term? Ik that there’s a Facebook page that you can join to connect with other students, and find housing, etc. I joined it recently, but I have yet to really look into the page
My start term is Fall. I haven’t accepted yet either. I’m really down about it being a 2 year track. Oh I’ll search for that FB group thank you :)

I just got accepted not sure the terms yet I saw it on the portal but no official email yet

Reactions: 1 user
For the ones who already been accepted for 2022 may I ask what y’all’s stats are? And did y’all apply with a gre or mcat?

My gpa is below 3.0 and I don’t have any test scores yet but I’m considering applying for the fall.

Hi! I just got into Barry's, not sure which track yet but I'm in between Barry and NSU. I think I might go with Barry (if I get placed in the 1 year track) since I like their curriculum better. Did any of you guys accept their offer?

Hi! I just got into Barry's, not sure which track yet but I'm in between Barry and NSU. I think I might go with Barry (if I get placed in the 1 year track) since I like their curriculum better. Did any of you guys accept their offer?
Not yet deciding between Barry, USF and NOVA. May go with usf since more known + opportunity for research and I like the curriculum

Hi everyone! I'm writing in this thread because a friend of mine who doesn't have SDN just got accepted into the BMS program at Barry. She was looking for people to live with who also got accepted and are starting the program this fall. We are urgently looking for housing options, so please feel free to PM me if you or anyone you know is looking for a roommate. Thanks!

I have been accepted into 2023 and did a quick google search and see multiple Reddit threads where they say to not attend Barry. For people in the program, is the quality of academics good?

Hey guys, starting at Barry soon. Does anyone know there marticulation to med. School? I feel like keep asking but no one ever seems to know.