General Admissions & OTCAS Barry University Fall 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I’ve just been accepted! It’s my only option, but I’m iffy about accepting the offer! I’m about to graduate with my undergrad this May and possibly jumping right into this program. Is anyone else in the same boat? Also is anyone living in Miami? If I went here I think I’d want to. Last question— did anyone tour the classrooms for the OT department? When I had my interview, I didn’t see much! I’m wondering what it’s like.
Hi Mary, Why are you iffy about accepting?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Try the link above otherwise not sure how else ugh!

Hello I will be attending Barry U for the Fall 2018 program! Will you be taking OTR 500 this summer?
Yes! I will be also taking Kinesiology.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
So I’ve just been accepted! It’s my only option, but I’m iffy about accepting the offer! I’m about to graduate with my undergrad this May and possibly jumping right into this program. Is anyone else in the same boat? Also is anyone living in Miami? If I went here I think I’d want to. Last question— did anyone tour the classrooms for the OT department? When I had my interview, I didn’t see much! I’m wondering what it’s like.
Hi! I have gotten accepted into Barry too! I would be moving from PA and need housing. I graduated may 2017

Hey, a new Facebook group was created today for anyone who is in the Barry University 2020 cohort! The name is called Barry University MSOT Class of 2020. There was a group made already but the girl that made it is no longer going to Barry so people are stuck in pending, since she no longer runs the page a new group was created.

I just withdrew my acceptance to Barry because I got accepted into another program. Good luck to everyone. If anyone was waitlisted there is now a spot open!