Program-Specific Info / Q's Barry university OT 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They told me they still have more interviews to go. Thats kinda good meaning still seats slots. It will be nice to know whats the percentage of people that had interview get in. I know some college if u have an interview your mostly in.

Members don't see this ad.

They told me they still have more interviews to go. Thats kinda good meaning still seats slots. It will be nice to know whats the percentage of people that had interview get in. I know some college if u have an interview your mostly in.
They told me about 200 people got interviews and they take between 40-45

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know I'm kind of nervous Hopefully by this week... it's getting really close they should let us know soon
Are you going to call and see what's the hold up? Lol
Hello everyone! Thank you for the updates, I am still waiting for the answer. I am
sure that this week we will hear from them. Good Luck!!!!

They told me about 200 people got interviews and they take between 40-45
I thought they said 400 applied, 200 are qualified and only a few gets lucky enough to get an interview from the pool of 200.

I thought they said 400 applied, 200 are qualified and only a few gets lucky enough to get an interview from the pool of 200.
Oh maybe! That would be awesome maybe I misinterpreted

Yes that's correct! 200 applicants were reviewed but I do not know how many applicants qualified to receive an interview.

Yes that's correct! 200 applicants were reviewed but I do not know how many applicants qualified to receive an interview.
No news yet. Did you call again? I cant wait !!!!!

She said you have to wait? Lol she didn't tell you a time frame? I'm so tired of waiting :eek:
No time frame, they are still in the selection process, I think we have some hope, our application may be attractive. We will get it!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
No time frame, they are still in the selection process, I think we have some hope, our application may be attractive. We will get it!!!
Hopefully we should know soon!

Just to give an idea on the timing. I had my interview February 23rd, and they notified me of acceptance on March 7th. Good Luck everyone! I think they have just been spreading out the interviews.
Did u already take kinesiology?

Honestly i think we will be fine.

I interviewed on Monday and was accepted on Friday. They said that they were still the process of interviewing during my interview and there were other interviews after mine. They said I wouldn't find out for 2-3 weeks but I got the email just 4 days after my interview. I know I got lucky, but it seems they are kind of everywhere with their acceptances? Hopefully this gives you guys a bit more insight as to what's going on!

I interviewed on Monday and was accepted on Friday. They said that they were still the process of interviewing during my interview and there were other interviews after mine. They said I wouldn't find out for 2-3 weeks but I got the email just 4 days after my interview. I know I got lucky, but it seems they are kind of everywhere with their acceptances? Hopefully this gives you guys a bit more insight as to what's going on!
Thank you very much for your information. It is going to be 4 weeks from my interview, I am loosing my hope now. I just need to take Kinesiology, but I have excellent grades. Good luck for all of you and congratulations, this is a beautiful field that will bring joy to your life.

Congrats! What month did you interview?

Thank you very much for your information. It is going to be 4 weeks from my interview, I am loosing my hope now. I just need to take Kinesiology, but I have excellent grades. Good luck for all of you and congratulations, this is a beautiful field that will bring joy to your life.

I needed to take Kinesiology as well, it seems they lean towards applicants who are missing that. Don't give up hope! Good luck to you too :)

I have an interview Monday via adobe connect! Has anyone had an interview online?
Hey! Are you going to take the OTR 500 in the summer? Have you started the finicial aid process?

Hey! Are you going to take the OTR 500 in the summer? Have you started the finicial aid process?
Hey, sorry for the late response. I won't be taking OTR 500 in the summer and have not started the financial aid process yet!

Has anyone figured out their housing situation?

Is anyone taking Kinesiology or Principles of OT in the summer? If no one has started one yet, we should make a Whatsapp or FB group for our class!

Is anyone taking Kinesiology or Principles of OT in the summer? If no one has started one yet, we should make a Whatsapp or FB group for our class!
Ill be taking the Principles of OT (OTR 500) in the summer! I think thats a great idea! Count me in :) Class starts may 13th

Ill be taking the Principles of OT (OTR 500) in the summer! I think thats a great idea! Count me in :) Class starts may 13th

Feel free to pm me!
I saw that you said you needed Kinesiology in your above posts. Are you taking it somewhere else?

Has anyone created a fb page for our incoming class?

I am dying too. Hoping to receive an update soon. I will keep posting. Good luck!
I have my interview this upcoming week any tips or things I should keep in mind? What were the questions like ?