Other OT-Related Information Finances for OT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

graysong082

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I would love to hear some of your plans for paying for school, whether scholarships, grants, loans, etc. Anything in particular I should be looking into? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You won't find much money out there for OT graduate programs. Some schools will give you a scholarship (tuition waiver) with their offer letter. Most schools will qualify you for a loan program that provides a loan(s) that covers most of the program's cost. Some of the scholarships out there are not much $500, $1000, $2500 per year for a $100k+ program. Every bit helps, but don't expect much.

You won't find much money out there for OT graduate programs. Some schools will give you a scholarship (tuition waiver) with their offer letter. Most schools will qualify you for a loan program that provides a loan(s) that covers most of the program's cost. Some of the scholarships out there are not much $500, $1000, $2500 per year for a $100k+ program. Every bit helps, but don't expect much.

As I posted elsewhere, I strongly advise new grads to consider working in non-profit settings that align with their career interests. If you do so you will be able to participate in the student loan forgiveness program, after making 10 years (120 payments) of qualifying income adjusted payments your loans will be discharged.

Reactions: 1 user