Batch 10?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EcoRI

7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if AADSAS sent out their tenth mailing this week? I have a rec. letter that was suppose to go out for sure in batch 10 although I've been told "the next mailing" since mailing 5.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I called AADSAS yesterday and they said that batch 11 already went out earlier this week. They told me that I'm in batch 13 and it should be out in a week and a half :p . I'll keep my finger crossed and calling them back again. You can also call any school that you apply to and tell them to check if your stuff is in or not. They would certainly tell you.
Best
Tink

Hi tinker bell..

I called AADSAS earlier this morning asking for batch 10 status, which has my appl...they said that it was mailed out last wed (oct 2). the great news is i just got an interview invitation email fr upenn admission on friday!! i called up their office today and scheduled my interview,which is on oct25th....it's my first interview...i'm really excited and very very nervous...
- sallyc!:clap: