Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Batch 10?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by EcoRI, Oct 4, 2002.

1. EcoRI

EcoRI Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    Does anyone know if AADSAS sent out their tenth mailing this week? I have a rec. letter that was suppose to go out for sure in batch 10 although I've been told "the next mailing" since mailing 5.
    Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tinker bell

tinker bell 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

I called AADSAS yesterday and they said that batch 11 already went out earlier this week. They told me that I'm in batch 13 and it should be out in a week and a half :p . I'll keep my finger crossed and calling them back again. You can also call any school that you apply to and tell them to check if your stuff is in or not. They would certainly tell you.
    Best
    Tink

4. sallycinnamon

sallycinnamon Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi tinker bell..

I called AADSAS earlier this morning asking for batch 10 status, which has my appl...they said that it was mailed out last wed (oct 2). the great news is i just got an interview invitation email fr upenn admission on friday!! i called up their office today and scheduled my interview,which is on oct25th....it's my first interview...i'm really excited and very very nervous...
    - sallyc!:clap: