Bay Area Internal Medicine Residency Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bzbzbz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How would you guys rank these internal medicine residency programs in the Bay Area?

1) Kaiser Oakland
2) Alameda County (Oakland)
3) Kaiser SF
4) California Pacific Medical Center (SF)
5) St. Mary's (SF)
6) Santa Clara Valley Medical Program (San Jose)
7) Kaiser Santa Clara

Members don't see this ad.

Any thoughts guys? This is actually for my wife. We have had some family circumstances change our geographical focus, and we don't know much about the Bay Area. We looked through earlier posts, program websites and board passing rates, but there was no real consensus. Any opinion would be hugely appreciated.

Any thoughts guys? This is actually for my wife. We have had some family circumstances change our geographical focus, and we don't know much about the Bay Area. We looked through earlier posts, program websites and board passing rates, but there was no real consensus. Any opinion would be hugely appreciated.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a section on SDN dedicated to specific specialties?

Members don't see this ad :)
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a section on SDN dedicated to specific specialties?

:eek:

Although, I guess he's brand spankin new.

OP, there's a forum dedicated to internal medicine. Check further down under the Physician/Resident Forums.

Hey bzbzbz, try posting your question in the forum for internal medicine: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Hopefully, you'll be able to get more helpful replies there. Best of luck to your wife and you.

Edit: Nevermind... I see you posted there already.