baylor vs. southwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SouthernBelle said:
does anyone have any advice on choosing between these two radiology programs?

Baylor Dallas or Baylor Houston?

I think you can't go wrong with any of them.

Bayor Dallas is probably the most benign. Happy residents with really high board scores. Lots of MRI experience. They have a great MRI fellowship which fills internally.

UTSW has a great rep. Baylor Houston is in the Med center.

Like I said, rank them how you like them. They are all great programs.
 
hans19 said:
Baylor Dallas or Baylor Houston?

I think you can't go wrong with any of them.

Bayor Dallas is probably the most benign. Happy residents with really high board scores. Lots of MRI experience. They have a great MRI fellowship which fills internally.

UTSW has a great rep. Baylor Houston is in the Med center.

Like I said, rank them how you like them. They are all great programs.

Thanks. I was referring to Baylor Houston. Do you know if there is a difference in resident satisfaction between the two? Because from what I have gathered, they are pretty equal in reputation.