baylor vs ucla vs ucsd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha...I've disappeared for a year too...
I'm biased, but go for UCLA 🙂
 
Why do we even bother with threads like this? In the end, it's always about finding a good fit for the applicant and the only way to do that is to visit the school, sit in on a few classes, and actually talk to real students at the schools in question...not relying on second-hand opinions and hearsay. I know that visiting schools is expensive but you're about to make a huge investment for the next four years, and if you have it narrowed down to two or three schools, visiting the schools again is totally worth it.