Baylor's implant continuum course, worth it ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tRNA

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Fellow Dentists,

I am thinking about enrolling with Baylor's implant continuum course which starts at the end of this month, but I do not know if it is worth it since you only place and restore 3 implants and the price is too expensive for only 3 implants. However, I am unable to find any other better/same quality courses in the Dallas Fort-worth area.

Anyone has any suggestions, or if you took the course, do you think it is worth it?
Please let me know ASAP, I have to let Baylor know by tomorrow

Thank you again
tRNA