Hello everyone I am going to be taking the BCACP this upcoming spring..I have a couple of questions regarding on how to study I am currently using
- ACCP 2019 ambulatory care pharmacy preparatory review and recertification course: online book, online course, ce
- High-Yield Med Review BCACP Q-Bank
- Should I spend most of my time focusing on biostats?
- Is there an online mock exam for BCACP that is available to purchase from the ACCP/ASHP? Is the APHA BCACP current?
- Are the lectures for ACCP sufficient enough to focus on for the exam?