BCGP Study Material

Started by Dumditi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dumditi

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone preparing for BCGP 2020? Any earlier test takers who can share their experience. The pass rate seems so low!!
TIA.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I had taken the bcgp exam last year and passed. It was trickier than the bcps exam. I had purchased the online accp geriatric pharmacy prep review course and the fundamentals of geriatric pharmacotherapy 2nd edition book. The book really had saved me and was more helpful than the online review course. But without both resources, I would have not have passed. Best of luck! [emoji846] [emoji256]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN