BCIDP 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spharm519

Reaction score
anyone taking the ID specialty certification this fall?

looking for study partners!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am most likely going to take it, haven't officially signed up yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the test last week. I feel like I failed. I used ACCP/ASHP/High Yield review materials. I felt the clinical questions were challenging (to be expected). Same with the STATS sections. What upset me was the in depth detail of the regulatory questions. That totally blindsided me. There were so many things I don't even recall reviewing in my study materials. So I feel like I failed but at least I know it wasn't because of neglect on my part.

Did anyone else take it and feel the regulatory/metrics questions were a little unfair?

I'm interested in how it went as well! Please keep us updated! Best of luck to everyone taking it soon.

I took the test last week. I feel like I failed. I used ACCP/ASHP/High Yield review materials. I felt the clinical questions were challenging (to be expected). Same with the STATS sections. What upset me was the in depth detail of the regulatory questions. That totally blindsided me. There were so many things I don't even recall reviewing in my study materials. So I feel like I failed but at least I know it wasn't because of neglect on my part.

Did anyone else take it and feel the regulatory/metrics questions were a little unfair?
Hopefully it’ll be good.
I’ll be taking it in April. I did review stats, study design and regulatory
Do you want to connect

Hopefully it’ll be good.
I’ll be taking it in April. I did review stats, study design and regulatory
Do you want to connect
Hi,
I am looking for a study partner to connect and discuss materials to prepare for the exam ?
Any thoughts!

Great,
how you want to start,
how do you want to communicate, do you have a schedule,
how is your work schedule and where do you work,
do you have a good experience in ID world?

Let me know please
Laila

Great,
how you want to start,
how do you want to communicate, do you have a schedule,
how is your work schedule and where do you work,
do you have a good experience in ID world?

Let me know please
Laila
abendamkila gmail com
512 516 9837

Do you mean ACts like FDA SA act for drug shortages and manufacturers have to inform within 6 months

Members don't see this ad :)
UPDATE: I passed! My advice to anyone would be to use ACCP and High Yield Med Review. The ASHP practice exam is good if you are still feeling uncertain.

UPDATE: I passed! My advice to anyone would be to use ACCP and High Yield Med Review. The ASHP practice exam is good if you are still feeling uncertain.
I passed too! And I agree with the ACCP. That's what I used.

Congrats for those who passed the exam!! I’m thinking of taking it next Spring? Would like to have a study partner.

Last edited by a moderator:
am thinking about taking that as well.
My strategy would be:
Study chapters from ACCP
I have bought a little book for stats from ACCP
I have a study sheet for stats
Don’t have anything for regulatory (will rely the one from the chapters)
I would love to listen to lectures, but I don’t have the audio :(
When will you start studying?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just signed up to take the exam in the Spring. Anyone have any additional tips? Would be greatly appreciated!

What tests are you guys taking? I started the application today, but need the letter of verification from employer. Did you provide a template to your supervisor or he/she just took care of it?

I just signed up to take the exam in the Spring. Anyone have any additional tips? Would be greatly appreciated!
I’m listening to audio lectures before reading the chapter, then listen to the audio one more time after I’m done reading the chapter. So far, I’ve done for the first two chapters, good luck!

I’m listening to audio lectures before reading the chapter, then listen to the audio one more time after I’m done reading the chapter. So far, I’ve done for the first two chapters, good luck!

I’m kinda of doing it similar, reading the chapter then listening. And printing out any guidelines I think would be helpful along the way.