• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

About the Ads

CYP3A4

P450
10+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2008
Miami, FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I took the test last week. I feel like I failed. I used ACCP/ASHP/High Yield review materials. I felt the clinical questions were challenging (to be expected). Same with the STATS sections. What upset me was the in depth detail of the regulatory questions. That totally blindsided me. There were so many things I don't even recall reviewing in my study materials. So I feel like I failed but at least I know it wasn't because of neglect on my part.

Did anyone else take it and feel the regulatory/metrics questions were a little unfair?

Reactions: 1 user

cg80

2+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I'm interested in how it went as well! Please keep us updated! Best of luck to everyone taking it soon.

ilyac

7+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2010
Status (Visible)
I took the test last week. I feel like I failed. I used ACCP/ASHP/High Yield review materials. I felt the clinical questions were challenging (to be expected). Same with the STATS sections. What upset me was the in depth detail of the regulatory questions. That totally blindsided me. There were so many things I don't even recall reviewing in my study materials. So I feel like I failed but at least I know it wasn't because of neglect on my part.

Did anyone else take it and feel the regulatory/metrics questions were a little unfair?
Hopefully it’ll be good.
I’ll be taking it in April. I did review stats, study design and regulatory
Do you want to connect

ilyac

7+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2010
Status (Visible)

Do you mean ACts like FDA SA act for drug shortages and manufacturers have to inform within 6 months

About the Ads

CYP3A4

P450
10+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2008
Miami, FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
UPDATE: I passed! My advice to anyone would be to use ACCP and High Yield Med Review. The ASHP practice exam is good if you are still feeling uncertain.

CCrx

7+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
UPDATE: I passed! My advice to anyone would be to use ACCP and High Yield Med Review. The ASHP practice exam is good if you are still feeling uncertain.
I passed too! And I agree with the ACCP. That's what I used.

rxpharm2011

2+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Congrats for those who passed the exam!! I’m thinking of taking it next Spring? Would like to have a study partner.

Last edited by a moderator:

rxpharm2011

2+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
am thinking about taking that as well.
My strategy would be:
Study chapters from ACCP
I have bought a little book for stats from ACCP
I have a study sheet for stats
Don’t have anything for regulatory (will rely the one from the chapters)
I would love to listen to lectures, but I don’t have the audio :(
When will you start studying?

Last edited by a moderator:

sld14

7+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I just signed up to take the exam in the Spring. Anyone have any additional tips? Would be greatly appreciated!

rxpharm2011

2+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
What tests are you guys taking? I started the application today, but need the letter of verification from employer. Did you provide a template to your supervisor or he/she just took care of it?

rxpharm2011

2+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I just signed up to take the exam in the Spring. Anyone have any additional tips? Would be greatly appreciated!
I’m listening to audio lectures before reading the chapter, then listen to the audio one more time after I’m done reading the chapter. So far, I’ve done for the first two chapters, good luck!

sld14

7+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I’m listening to audio lectures before reading the chapter, then listen to the audio one more time after I’m done reading the chapter. So far, I’ve done for the first two chapters, good luck!

I’m kinda of doing it similar, reading the chapter then listening. And printing out any guidelines I think would be helpful along the way.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.