BCOP question bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lymmys

It wasn't me!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I just wonder has anyone used BCOP Q-bank from high yield or stat pearls before and if it was helpful for you? I've looked around and they're the only 2 that offers question bank for review. I appreciate your insights.

Members don't see this ad.

I tried the high yield question bank. While it wasn’t as helpful for professional development as the ACCP/ASHP course, the questions were more similar to what I actually encountered on the exam in terms of subject and format. I didn’t utilize it as much as I could have because I wasn’t very impressed by it prior to taking the exam. After taking the exam, the similarity of the questions made me think it was a decent resource. That said, I went through about 30% of the questions in that question bank. None of the topics I encountered in the question bank showed up on the actual exam. Additionally, it was not particularly helpful for assessing readiness since I couldn’t easily interpret how the percent score from the question bank would compare to a weighted score on the actual exam. Basically, you could pick worse things to spend the money on, but I wouldn’t strongly recommend it.