Bcpm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dancinRN1022

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey,

I have two degrees 1. BS biology/dance...2. B.S Nursing

now I know that my Nursing classes don't count towards the BCPM GPA but....do ALL of my biology clases count towards the BCPM gpa? or is it just the Intro courses? BIo, gen chem, org, and physics?? also do all math classes count??...or am I being a bit to premature...and will AMCAS answer this question for me once they verify my application...

thanks Mel
 
your question will certainly be completely answered when you app is verified, because you will see a list of all the grades you inputed and the grade that AMCAS actually assigned you; they should all hopefully be the same. Generally though, ALL of your Biology and Chemistry classes count towards your BCPM. There are some exceptions, but I didn't come across them when I applied.