BCPS Exam Preparation

Started by tgirandy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tgirandy

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wanting to start preparing for a certification in pharmacotherapy, and have been looking at the different study materials available. Would anyone who has recently purchased an online workbook through ACCP be willing to share an excerpt from any of its chapters? I am curious to see how much detail the workbook provides. I prefer study material that goes into some depth, but I suspect many of these recommended workbooks are short and sweet, and nothing more than a quick general outline. However, I would love to be proved wrong! Please let me know what you think or if you would be willing to share just a few pages of a chapter! Thank you!