BCPS FALL 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone. For those of you who just passed BCPS this fall, is your name listed on Find a Board Certified Pharmacist?

Members don't see this ad.

me too. It was my second attempt and i did not pass again with 485.. so discouraged and embarassed😵‍💫😵‍💫 i have no idea how differently i should approch to study for third exam.. i feel like the exam has all random broad questions. so u never know or can expect what kind of questions will be on the exam even though you read through all ACCP study materials and practice problems..
So true! I feel like along with studying, luck also plays a big role. I felt that second test was easier than the previous one. I guess practice questions from all the resources you can get will be the approach to go for! I am going to hang tight and go for the third dive!

@Ldbcps @Jeimy and @bcpsminie1234
Don’t feel discouraged or embarrassed. It is a very difficult exam since it’s soooo broad and includes everything. You never know what kind of questions you get. They are tricky questions too, you start to overthink what they’re truly trying to test you with the question and may end up interpreting it differently. That’s how I felt with many questions at least. Did you guys use any questions banks or practice exams as part of your studying?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got a 475, debating if I should retake it in the Spring. I feel like the exam barely had any clinical questions. Anyone that retook it, what's your advice?

I got a 475, debating if I should retake it in the Spring. I feel like the exam barely had any clinical questions. Anyone that retook it, what's your advice?
read what I wrote in my post "for those who failed the Spring 2022 BCPS exam' You should definitely retake it.

Reactions: 2 users
I passed!!! I was curious if anyone knows and I missed it on the site - I was on the 2022 spring thread and people were discussing how they scored on different components. Is there a way to see that? Mine just says my score. This is for bcacp not bcps.
Agreed- no breakdown! I wanted to see how I did on each section!