BCPS ID exam and certification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drakulie

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already have BCPS but i am thinking about double certifying with BCPS-ID since i practice most of the time now in ID specialty areas. Has anyone taken this exam yet ? i know it is relatively new. How is the pass rate. I heard in the beginning, certification exam in Critical care had actually higher pass rate than BCPS ? Anyway, i was wondering about BCPS-ID exam ? anyone studied for it ? Thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I already have BCPS but i am thinking about double certifying with BCPS-ID since i practice most of the time now in ID specialty areas. Has anyone taken this exam yet ? i know it is relatively new. How is the pass rate. I heard in the beginning, certification exam in Critical care had actually higher pass rate than BCPS ? Anyway, i was wondering about BCPS-ID exam ? anyone studied for it ? Thank you in advance
If you just want to pass and get letters, get the board certification in sterile compounding

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)