BCPS ID exam and certification

Started by Drakulie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Drakulie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already have BCPS but i am thinking about double certifying with BCPS-ID since i practice most of the time now in ID specialty areas. Has anyone taken this exam yet ? i know it is relatively new. How is the pass rate. I heard in the beginning, certification exam in Critical care had actually higher pass rate than BCPS ? Anyway, i was wondering about BCPS-ID exam ? anyone studied for it ? Thank you in advance
 
I already have BCPS but i am thinking about double certifying with BCPS-ID since i practice most of the time now in ID specialty areas. Has anyone taken this exam yet ? i know it is relatively new. How is the pass rate. I heard in the beginning, certification exam in Critical care had actually higher pass rate than BCPS ? Anyway, i was wondering about BCPS-ID exam ? anyone studied for it ? Thank you in advance
If you just want to pass and get letters, get the board certification in sterile compounding
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad