BCPS pratice questions

Started by samven582
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

These are some free ones I found online a while back. I would honestly focus on first finishing whatever material you purchased/acquired like the ACCP book though, and check out the first link to BPS questions to confirm their style.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where can I find good notes for biostatistics in order to get ready for BCPS? I ordered the accp biostatistics book and is do hard to understand. I only liked their quest. Looking for A good resource to study snd understand biostatistics before doing practice questions? Any idea?
 
Where can I find good notes for biostatistics in order to get ready for BCPS? I ordered the accp biostatistics book and is do hard to understand. I only liked their quest. Looking for A good resource to study snd understand biostatistics before doing practice questions? Any idea?
Have you found any?