Bcps

Started by ngmc11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ngmc11

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did it take you to study for BCPS? How did you approach it? Any advice?
Thanks!
 
I only took it because there was 6 % pay raise for getting BCPS after my Pharm.D. This 6% pay increase was from my employer. I just don't want the ignorant pharmacist out there to think just cause they have BCPS, BCCCPS after their name, it signifies or carries any kind of real credentials of being a good clinical pharmacist. Years and Years of clinical pharmacy experience in hospital setting is what really gives you that Credentials of clinical competency. I don't mean to be condescending,, that is last thing i want to do. It is just that this exam needs to be improved if it is going to gain real credibility beyond the shallow thinking pharmacists out there.
Hi, Can you tell me where you work? I am a PharmD and BCPS and want all BCPS pharmacist @ my work place to get raise.
I work in NY.