BCSE PREPARATION _ TORONTO_STUDY GROUP/PARTNER NEEDED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1Andhra_Vet

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there, i was trying to clear veterinary licencing steps in Canada, since i landed here as student i went to a school for doing some diploma program, now i am totally concentrated to clear licencing procedures, but last two times i was left with no luck in my BCSE exam (failed twice). Now i want to clear it off, so i am seriously looking forward for a study partner in GTA (Toronto area). If any one is interested reply me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there, i was trying to clear veterinary licencing steps in Canada, since i landed here as student i went to a school for doing some diploma program, now i am totally concentrated to clear licencing procedures, but last two times i was left with no luck in my BCSE exam (failed twice). Now i want to clear it off, so i am seriously looking forward for a study partner in GTA (Toronto area). If any one is interested reply me at [email protected]
Hi, How are you? Are you still going for BCSE? I am planning to take mine in few months. I would be interested in your study group if it's OK. Look forward to hearing from you.

What if we create a study group in whatsup ? [email protected]