Beachbody/Health & Fitness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wolfspeaker

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else doing these? Anyone ever done P90X or Insanity or TurboJam, etc? (some of the Beachbody programs)

I took the plunge this summer and started drinking Shakeology every day. Where has this shake been my entire life?! I have loads more energy now, no longer need 2 NOS's to get through my day(don't even drink ONE ). Nearly all my aches and pains have disapeared. I used to get 2-3 migraines a month. I haven't had ONE since I started drinking this stuff back in June and I haven't been sick at all! I've lost 15 lbs from that alone. And it's all natural! NO artificial flavors/sweeteners. NO artificial ingredients. NO fillers.

I think the biggest/most awesome change: I haven't been depressed since June! I haven't felt like this in over 15 years.

I decided to try out T-25(Shaun T's newest workout. 25 minutes, 5 days a week). Been doing it for almost 2 weeks now, and am down another 10 lbs. It's actually pretty fun and I look forward to it every day. Which is saying a lot, as I HATED working out before.

If something needs to change in your life, message me! You want to lose weight. Want to gain muscle. You want motivation/accountability to workout or eat healthier. You'd like to have the healthiest meal you could ever get, for under $4 a day! You'd like to get PAID to workout and get healthy! Message me!

Beachbody has been the best thing that has ever happened to me! Has saved my life.

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/jesshodgson

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: