Beat the boards group discount

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bayviewdoc314

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

I am a fourth year who is looking at doing beat the boards. There is a group discount of 50% if you have 50 people. I was wondering if there were any groups that were going for a discount or if anyone was willing to join together to get the largest discount possible?
 
Hi all!

I am a fourth year who is looking at doing beat the boards. There is a group discount of 50% if you have 50 people. I was wondering if there were any groups that were going for a discount or if anyone was willing to join together to get the largest discount possible?
Let me know if you still doing this. I'm hoping to take the board Sept 2021.