You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Beaumont CRNAs plan to strike even after getting 'generous' offer...
Started by Splenda88
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That's still kinda low for CRNAs (at least in my neck of the woods), not sure about MI. Yes let's unionize.
If that is low, one can assume anesthesiologists make 500k+ working 40 hrs/wk in your neck of the hood then.That's still kinda low for CRNAs (at least in my neck of the woods), not sure about MI. Yes let's unionize.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At that rate why not just hire anesthesiologist who will work 50-60 hours per week for like 450
I don't know a single colleague who is willing to work that much for 450.At that rate why not just hire anesthesiologist who will work 50-60 hours per week for like 450
I’m not working that many hours for only 450At that rate why not just hire anesthesiologist who will work 50-60 hours per week for like 450
It’s kind of funny that they’re associated with the teamsters though. Thought that was truckers and the mafia
I guess if you want results, side with the people willing to crack some skulls to get it doneIt’s kind of funny that they’re associated with the teamsters though. Thought that was truckers and the mafia
D
deleted1130227
any teamsters on here willing to take on the MD cause?
I work that much for 400. But I'm looking for something better.I don't know a single colleague who is willing to work that much for 450.
I work that much for 400. But I'm looking for something better.
Yes please leave that job. That’s a very low hourly rate
Did anyone in that group, MD or CRNA, actually want to work for North Star, other than the partners wanting the checks that came with it?It appears the CRNA's are recognizing that Deathstar is no more a friend to them than it is to physicians (trojan horse).
It was a NAPA site ( by way of mednax). Hospital kicked out NAPA and brought in northstar.Did anyone in that group, MD or CRNA, actually want to work for North Star, other than the partners wanting the checks that came with it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was a NAPA site ( by way of mednax). Hospital kicked out NAPA and brought in northstar.
They (admins) don’t learn. They’re all the same…. The model is the same, nothing changed. Why should the result be any different.
Do most anesthesiologists work like 30-40 hour weeks? The BLS data says that the median anesthesiologist salary is like 350 so assuming 450 would be low for that rate. Unless BLS is just an underestimate though I thought they looked at actual tax data rather than.
Last edited:
Close but 450 for 40/wk no weekends or callIf that is low, one can assume anesthesiologists make 500k+ working 40 hrs/wk in your neck of the hood then.
That’s w2 with benefits???Close but 450 for 40/wk no weekends or call
D
deleted87051
Do most anesthesiologists work like 30-40 hour weeks? The BLS data says that the median anesthesiologist salary is like 350 so assuming 450 would be low for that rate. Unless BLS is just an underestimate though I thought they looked at actual tax data rather than.
![]()
I don’t know where BLS gets their data but it is nonsense. They say mean wage for anesthesiologists is $331k. Maybe they include residents?
Last edited by a moderator:
No, sounds about right. Academics in my state pays <$300k, and they employ a lot of docs. Some private groups pay like the ballers here on SDN, but for every one of you guys, there's probably at least one schmuck like me that makes mid-300s for full time work, with call. Payor mix in some parts of the country sucks, and not every group can swing a high seven figure stipend to make up for it.
thats low in my area too. usually crnas dont take salaried offers in my town. they do per diems only... and avg close to double that rate
avg i saw on aamc.org when i applied was 62 hoursDo most anesthesiologists work like 30-40 hour weeks? The BLS data says that the median anesthesiologist salary is like 350 so assuming 450 would be low for that rate. Unless BLS is just an underestimate though I thought they looked at actual tax data rather than.
![]()
Me tooI work that much for 400. But I'm looking for something better.