ariananajera
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a 4th year medical student and I am renting a room in my house.
Enjoy a relaxing experience at this beautiful home with a private bedroom and bathroom with full access to a backyard oasis in one of the safest neighborhoods in El Paso.
I can do short- or long term visits. This is perfect for a rotating student at any of the El Paso or Las Cruces hospitals.
$45 per night
$280 per week
$1100 per month
Guests also have full access to the kitchen with their own mini-fridge and coffeemaker in the room.
Minutes to El Paso hospitals
30 min to Las Cruces hospitals
Easy access to I-10.
Grocery stores at walking distance with restaurants and shopping malls only a few minutes away.
Backyard
Laundry room
Enjoy a relaxing experience at this beautiful home with a private bedroom and bathroom with full access to a backyard oasis in one of the safest neighborhoods in El Paso.
I can do short- or long term visits. This is perfect for a rotating student at any of the El Paso or Las Cruces hospitals.
$45 per night
$280 per week
$1100 per month
Guests also have full access to the kitchen with their own mini-fridge and coffeemaker in the room.
Minutes to El Paso hospitals
30 min to Las Cruces hospitals
Easy access to I-10.
Grocery stores at walking distance with restaurants and shopping malls only a few minutes away.
Guest access
KitchenBackyard
Laundry room
Attachments
-
bathroom.jpg234.5 KB · Views: 106 -
closet.jpg107.8 KB · Views: 157 -
cofee.jpg119.2 KB · Views: 152 -
desk.jpg117.9 KB · Views: 179 -
house.jpg155 KB · Views: 153 -
IMG_2351.JPG276.8 KB · Views: 144 -
IMG_2360 2.JPG379.4 KB · Views: 167 -
IMG_2363 2.JPG277.1 KB · Views: 121 -
IMG_2665 2.JPG207.7 KB · Views: 141
Last edited: