Step I Becker e-caoch or doctors in training?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Becker e-coach or doctors in training? I have heard good things about DIT but e-coach is new and I haven't seen many peoples opinions on it.
DIT is just someone reading FA to you. So, I don't have a high opinion about it but it might help someone who lacks motivation/discipline.
Like you said, I haven't come across any reviews of Becker e-coach or their QBank. Looks like they still have to iron out some kinks and are not ready for prime time.
 
Last edited:
I just talked to the director of academic support at my school and she recommended that if you have a bunch of knowledge gaps to use DIT. If you are in the top half of the class and have less knowledge gaps then the e-coach would be the better choice.