Becoming a civilian pharmacist (overseas)

Started by dolphinz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dolphinz

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I'm currently a third year pharmacy student (going on rotations in a few weeks) and I was wondering if anyone had any information regarding becoming a civilian pharmacist overseas for a military branch. I've been looking online for a while and the only group I've seen that has done this are dentists.

Does anyone have any info about this? I'm wanting to go overseas for a little while when I get out of school and I thought this would be a good way to start. Thanks!
 
Hi I'm currently a third year pharmacy student (going on rotations in a few weeks) and I was wondering if anyone had any information regarding becoming a civilian pharmacist overseas for a military branch. I've been looking online for a while and the only group I've seen that has done this are dentists.

Does anyone have any info about this? I'm wanting to go overseas for a little while when I get out of school and I thought this would be a good way to start. Thanks!

Head to HERE

This is the USA jobs - The website for finding a civilian job with the gov.

Do a search for 'Pharmacist'... and scroll through the listings until you come across the international listings (pay attention to the location column).