Nov 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello i'm a pca applying to medical school and the floor i work on is transitioning into a covid floor and am wondering if that's worthy of an update to my schools I applied too? I mentioned my floor got covid patients in my secondaries, but now we are getting to the point that roughly half of our floor is covid positive patients. Thanks for the feedback!

About the Ads

Goro

SDN Gold Donor
10+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Hello i'm a pca applying to medical school and the floor i work on is transitioning into a covid floor and am wondering if that's worthy of an update to my schools I applied too? I mentioned my floor got covid patients in my secondaries, but now we are getting to the point that roughly half of our floor is covid positive patients. Thanks for the feedback!
Don't waste your time or theirs.

Reactions: 2 users

Catalystik

The Gimlet Eye
10+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2006
The Other Side of the Portal
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
From your Secondary essays, it's already known that you've stepped up to the plate in fighting the effects of COVID. The update you've described won't make a difference.

Reactions: 3 users
Aug 20, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
It sounds like you're trying to play the martyr card pretty hard there... I'd avoid that unless you actually get Covid in which case it could make for an interesting adversity essay next cycle if you don't get in.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.