becoming a covid floor worth an update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Proudfather94

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello i'm a pca applying to medical school and the floor i work on is transitioning into a covid floor and am wondering if that's worthy of an update to my schools I applied too? I mentioned my floor got covid patients in my secondaries, but now we are getting to the point that roughly half of our floor is covid positive patients. Thanks for the feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

No, I don't think that's worth an update

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello i'm a pca applying to medical school and the floor i work on is transitioning into a covid floor and am wondering if that's worthy of an update to my schools I applied too? I mentioned my floor got covid patients in my secondaries, but now we are getting to the point that roughly half of our floor is covid positive patients. Thanks for the feedback!
Don't waste your time or theirs.

Reactions: 2 users
From your Secondary essays, it's already known that you've stepped up to the plate in fighting the effects of COVID. The update you've described won't make a difference.

Reactions: 3 users
It sounds like you're trying to play the martyr card pretty hard there... I'd avoid that unless you actually get Covid in which case it could make for an interesting adversity essay next cycle if you don't get in.

Cmon...lol...

Reactions: 1 user