Becoming Despertate... ANYONe advise please regarding IM Prelims

Started by Salma123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Salma123

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am applying to PM&R IM prelims.... my step 1/2 scores are 201 and 203, I am a US graduate and my clerkship grades are not competitive either. I have applied to 17 IM programs and only got 6 interview invites so far, I am becoming very concerned. My question if you know of any IM PRELIM programs that are NOT competitive in the east cost ? I am just looking for any IM prelim programs that can accept those with low scores.
 
The difference is that u will probably be ranked in all 4 while I will be interviewed and not ranked.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If they interview you, that means they have interest in ranking you. Otherwise, they wouldn't waste their time.